Thursday, December 04, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

I'm going to skip the apologies for not posting in a while and say I AM SO HAPPY IT'S CHRISTMASTIME!!!!

Work has slowed down a tiny fraction of bit and I have been able to do some shopping and of course - decorate! I love Christmas and I love decorating, so my tree is up as well as many other things to make the season bright.

I am also very proud of myself because I made a tree skirt for my tree. I had been looking for one for a few years and never found one I really liked. A few months ago I found some fabric I really liked and decided I would make a tree skirt. So, this week my momma and I went to get the batting and backing and I sewed it all together with the help of my awesome momma! I've included pics below:



MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Randy said...

Looks great!