Monday, June 30, 2008

Create Your Own Fun

I couldn't find this commercial online, so you'll just have suffer with my description. The commercial for Chili's opens with a group of business people around a conference table and the guy on the phone says "Let me put you on hold". The hold music starts playing and the people all back up from the table, kick one chair out of the way and start walking around the table as the music is playing. When the music stops, everyone fights for the remaining chairs and one poor guy gets shoved to the floor. Musical chairs in the office - priceless. The punchline was "Create Your Own Fun". Love it.

1 comment:

gayle said...

Hearing about stuff like this is the only time I actually miss watching commercials. I have the DVR now so I fast forward through all of them, but 0.0001% of commercials that are not annoying... I miss out.